Blogmas day ten // The Christmas tag part two
A few days ago I did the first 10 questions of the Christmas tag and I really enjoyed it, so today I decided to do another 10 questions for you! Here goes:
1. Which holiday do you celebrate?
Just in case you haven't realised yet, Christmas.
2. What are you doing for the holidays this year?
Not much. Just the usual, spending time with my family and close friends, doing cosy christmassy things and having a lot of festive fun!
3. What's your favourite holiday drink?
Hot chocolate! But I do like to have something fizzy and sparkling with my Christmas dinner!
4. Candy cane or Gingerbread men?
5. What's your favourite holiday/Christmas song?
Shakin' Stevens - Merry Christmas Everyone! Click here to find out my others
6. What's the weirdest gift you have ever received?
I can't actually think of one off the top of my head...
7. Have you ever made a snowman?
Yes of course... But never on Christmas day! It snows in England about once a year, but never on Christmas day. However, last year it snowed on Boxing day, only slightly though. It could have come a day earlier mind!
8. What is your favourite winter fragrance?
None of my fragrances are that season appropriate...
9. What is at the top of your list this Christmas?
A Mac 15 pan custom eye-shadow palette... I may have already ordered it, and it may have already arrived... My mum has been very strict with it though, no peeping until Christmas day!
10. What is most important to you about the holidays?
Giving thoughtful gifts to my friends and family, and spending as much time with them as possible. Because if you can't chill out at Christmas, when can you.